Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What to do? What to do?

Tonight I am feeling super blue... Hunter had to go to work and I am sitting here alone watching the election results roll in online. I guess I knew it was coming but I was not quite prepared for an Obama win. What does this mean for our country? For my family? Is there still hope for us?? My views are so far opposite from anything he believes- I am having a hard time swallowing this future. I hope he proves me wrong and does great things. Anyways.... does anyone have some cheese for my whine??

3 comments:

Shauna said...

No but I have chocolate!!!Thanks so much for your help. I had to hang up because jack dumped an entire box of cheerios on the ground, I was letting him so we could keep blogging, then he stared doing full on snow (cheerio) angles on the floor in the middle of the mess. I have to admit is was funny. Love you and I miss you more than you will ever know.

Kristin Carver said...

I figured Jackie boy had gotten into some sort of trouble. That is pretty funny. Call me tomorrow or whenever and I'll show you how to get tunes on your blog. I sure miss you too- I'm countin' down the days till you come home for Christmas:) I just got butterflies!!!

Jason Sarah and Bridger said...

Butterflies...BUTTERFLIES!!! Just the thought of Shauna coming home gives me DIARRHEA!

-JASON