Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lucy is here to stay!!!!


















Hot dog and Oh My Goodness!!! We have a new addition to the family:). My sister Liz and her husband Dave have been patiently waiting for this day for a long time (and so has her aunt Kristin been waiting- just not so patiently)..... This morning, December 3, at 1:00 am a pink wonder-eyed little girl was born weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces. I can't get over the fact that my best friend and sister that I have known since the day I was born is now a MOM.... it's just crazy and so AWEsome at the same time. Boy have things changed since the days of pulling her hair and teasing her about, well, everything (though, those days aren't even close to being over:). 

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I love her already. It makes me so homesick it is terrible. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her cheeks. Love you sis and miss you

K.Booth said...

Soooo Fun!!!! What a cute little baby.........give Liz and Dave a congrats from the Booths! I can't believe how good Liz looks, she looks great for just BARELY having a baby!! Does Lucy Have a middle name?

njfroerer said...

Yahoooooo (echoing) I'm excited for them!

TeamTyson said...

Congrats! You will be a great, Aunt to beautiful baby girl Lucy. I am happy for you and your sis. I think that Lucy needs a cousin?!!

Butch Tiger said...

that is a dang cute baby. congrats. You look great for just having a baby. Have fun. dc

becca said...

congratulations! I love being an aunt!