Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Difference Between Men and Women

Well this evening I have experienced something which tells me there is definitely a difference between men and women. As I thought about this one difference it started to spawn into what other differences there are between men and women. I thought to myself, "if I could write down all the differences, get them published in a book- I could make millions on the sale of my book". Men everywhere would buy this book to learn how women think and act. The world would be a better place by having peace in the home all across the globe. Then I remembered one simple thing that would hinder my dream for world peace, women shop, men don't. Well that is not so bad, maybe the women will by my book and make the men read the book. All the women in the world would tell their man "if you would just read Dave Carver's book, we would not be having this issue. Dave Carver listens to a woman and understands her needs....etc...". By saying this over and over in my head I realized men would not look up to me at all, they would curse me for being a sellout to the male race. I would get hate mail that would read "be a man", "stickup for the male rights", "until you came along I at least had the illusion of wearing the pants in the family and now I don't even have that." Then I realized, if you see a box in your wife's car, don't shake it to find out what is inside........

1 comment:

Butch Tiger said...

You have learned the lesson of a happy marriage. If you think you are right then that's all that matters. have fun. dc